Quote Originally Posted by Tsunamiatunzen1 View Post
Ian scans the area before giving Theo an answer.
"Unfortunately, yes. There was another, Andrei the Giant, who had powers similar to Ms. Leolin. I'm not sure about the group of men and women. Almost all of the ones we are looking for were men. It's likely it was another mercenary group. My only concern is that they might have attached themselves to a mercenary group filled with Talented. However, it's best that we follow who we can right now instead of risking a goose chase."
Ian wasn't taking much effort to hide besides allowing Theo to head in first and following soon after.
"We'll want to check the barn right away. At the very least, we can figure out where they are headed next."

Spoiler: OOC
Show
Spot Check:[roll0]
Hide: [roll1]
Already took penalties and bonuses regarding the deserters into account. Just in case those checks are needed for something else.
"Actually, that was just me making an egalitarian assumption, the person I got the info from didn't actually mention genders, so I wouldn't discount the possibility that those were the people we're looking for." Theo shrugs, sheepishly. He gives a friendly wave to the caravan guard before mouthing "I've got to go" at him. He then looks to Ian and makes to head for the door.

"So where to, Barn or Rooster?"