1. - Top - End - #26
    Bugbear in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Default Re: Masks: the Ties that Bind (Issue 1: Bound by Fate)

Firefly
    Potential: 0/0
    Conditions: None
    Influence on: Solar Girl, Smoke, Wild Card, Tunweya
    Gadgets: 1

Firefly was quite happy that her Nanite Fibers worked perfectly to stabilize the failing building and the rest of the team had meanwhile taken care of Doctor Lame and his clones. A winning smile appeared on Laura's face (that nobody could see under her helmet). Another victory for Team...wait did we have a team name? "Hey...uhm guys, we should talk about a team name...", Laura began enthusiastically before trailing off as suddenly the IDF-G began emitting alarming signals that were flooding her HUD, before it collapsed into a rift out of which uncontrolled ribbons of light poured, apparently just tearing through the fabric of this reality.

"Fascinating", was all that came over Laura's lips as she studied the data recorded by her suit with the same glimmer in her eyes as your average five year old looked at a lit Christmas tree. She didn't even know how to interpret half of it as even her advanced mind wasn't capable to process and categorize all of this information, quite literally pouring out of the rift, much of which was completely new and incompatible with known science.

"- laura...focus! There are people in danger -", Riley said, making Laura aware that she wasn't analyzing the data of a nice and safe Particel Accelerator experiment but a live phenomena tearing through their reality. She noted Tunweya's question and gave the data from the rift a more focused reading, while answering.

"Honestly, I'm not quite sure...this is...like completely new science...so your guess is as good as mine. I'm not sure we can pour enough energy into it to stop it and...I dunno...it could make it worse..."
    "- Laura...the civilians -", Riley interrupted her once more reminding her that there were still people in the ruined building
    "Oh, there are still people in the building too..."

- How do we best end this quickly
    - What here can be used to close the rift?
    Last edited by Sahe; 2019-03-16 at 07:19 PM.