Lucky & Ghost - 8:10 - Brothers Flint

At first Lucky's descriptions seem like just words floating by to the overworked-looking young man, but then his eyes glint with recognition.

"Ah, yup, that big fella? He was here alright, with two other friends. About half an hour ago, maybe one hour? They bought our strongest pack horse, Bill, and two other ones, and set off. They didn't haggle much either, so I assumed they were a rich bunch, all of them."

Then, as an afterthought, he adds. "I can git you some horses as well, if you're trying to catch up to them."

Ian & Theo - 8:40 - North Star Stables

Ian and Theo easily find the caravanserai's stable in the courtyard, tended by a lone older man. He squints and gives them a once-over, and then slightly shakes his head. "I don't remember you, so you must be new. Here to drop your horses?"

If asked about the big man, the old man shakes his head again, this time stronger. "Naah, I haven't seen anyone like that today. Hrm. If they said the 'local barnhouse', though, I reckon it could also be the Brothers Flints' place. Here we just care for the beasts of our customers, but theirs is a proper barnhouse alright."