1. - Top - End - #515
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: VVVVVigil: Valorous Veterans Vanquishing Venal Vermin

[Wenomir's House]

Wenomir hides his face in his hands and sighs. He's gone from anger to hurt to a sort of resignation. It is her. Or... someone who has her memories? But she can't have found out about it in any other way. He never spoke about it to anyone. It was their private moment.

"Yes... I remember." He's silent for a long time, then looks up, fire in his eyes. "But that doesn't really answer my basic question. Why are you here now? If you really weren't... the woman I loved, if you didn't care about those memories at all, you wouldn't be here. But you are, except now I wonder why you didn't come earlier. Or give me any sign of what happened."

[Training Grounds - Elves]

Rain and Anika will see one of the commanders, the more impressive one according to some, in the training grounds. He seems to be training some new Vigil recruits, which in this case means sparring with four of them as they do their best to land a hit. It's not working out well so far. Wenomir ducks, weaves, parries and jumps as they try to hit him with different weapons and spells.

[Outside the Base]

Calm Reed listens to Cessie with a solemn expression. Power that needs reining in... that's something the Dragon-Blooded know well. It's what she teaches as a monk of the Order. She nods and bows respectfully.

"That is true. Unlearning what I know doesn't come easily to a Dragon-Blooded monk of my experience, I'm afraid. But I'll do my best. I don't requrie much in terms of living quarters, either. I've sworn to forsake luxury."
    Last edited by Morty; 2019-03-19 at 08:33 AM.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.