View Single Post

Thread: Eberron Literary Trilogy

1. - Top - End - #13
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Eberron Literary Trilogy

Mags lets out a string of swears as she hears Mili calling from down the street and dashes off after her, pushing her way through the crowd. As she does so, she lets out a roar and swings her arms around a bit— not enough to hurt anyone, just enough to keep them out of her path. She gains speed as she moves, adrenaline and magic pumping through her body, and as she rounds the corner you can see light and wisps of green smoke beginning to curl out from underneath her heavy jacket. She eyes the beast carefully, preparing to make her approach.

Spoiler
    Show
    Standard: Strike Fear into the crowd, Intimidate take 10+2 for 35. It'll only shaken them, but I figure it should double as a way to get me some breathing room. Also it starts my sequence, link 1. Imbue with Enhanced Combatant, Enhanced Speed, Mutagenic Enhancement, Animalistic Transformation (Land Speed), for a total 80 ft. land speed.
    Move: Swing around the corner with that 80 ft. land speed.
    Swift: scout it as soon as I get eyes on it, Perception: (1d20+10)[23]. Assuming that's successful, link 2. Also spotting it with The Devil, so I know its CR range.
    Last edited by Lateral; 2019-03-21 at 03:07 AM.