Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
I'll just be over here sulking in the corner because Paradox are release a big RPG about undead and - once again - I can't play a Lich.

All this fuss everywhere about representation and all that, but I never get MY turn, do I?
Await for the eventual mods, there's no shortage of necromantic-like clans in Vampire. Also, maybe playing as a Tzimisce and associate mastering the Vicissitude to a journey to lichdom? It's a flesh & bones controlling discipline after all, so I bet you could remove the flesh from yourself to emulate that skeleton appearance.

BTW, I forgot to add to the original post, but one of the paradox guys said during the interviews that the game will have mod support (possibly steam workshop, although this is speculation on my part) from the get go, akin to XCOM2. And if the community can get it's hands on the mod tools earlier, like Pavonis had with XCOM2, we ca hope for day 1 mods with some good quality. Looking at how the people behind the unofficial patches still work on the more than 15 years after the release of the original Bloodlines, I'm hopeful for a thriving modding community to game.