View Single Post

Thread: Shadowrun 5e "Battling Unemployment"

1. - Top - End - #82
    Barbarian in the Playground

BardGuy

Default Re: Shadowrun 5e "Battling Unemployment"

Quote Originally Posted by fibericon View Post
    Meira heads up and in, after putting her pistol away. She finds herself a seat and a beer, and raises it to Rustik. This is all new to her - in her world, you can trust command. Here, there isn't any command to trust.

"So what's your take on this? I don't know about our... client. Talk is cheap, right? 'We can get you all kinds of stuff, pinky promise.' Yeah, right."
    She nodded to Icarus, as she leapt from the vehicle, throwing her disposable nylon bag over her left shoulder and continued sorting through data.

"I can't tell you about the Johnny--but I can tell you the sitch is not what I'd consider fair dinkum, mate. " She grimaced as she followed Meira inside. Grabbing herself a cold one.

"This Taxia is doing some serious hooding. Involved in numerous non-profit activities for people on low incomes." She noted. "Coup'la bioware patents, believed to finance itself out of shadow activities. Which might explain why we've been brought in. I think she was the woman who was being wheeled about. She has a bodyguard called Reks. Former Lone Star. He might have been the Astral torch that I saw when I was out of my head."

She fell into her seat and took a drink. She gave herself a reprieve from the revelation looking away from her commlink.

"At the very least the facility isn't Taxia-owned so we're not adding any salt. I mean I've done some things working with the mafia--but most of the time that was to other 'fiosa. I didn't go back o' Bourke for this garbage."
    Last edited by Schismatic; 2019-03-22 at 12:50 PM.