View Single Post

Thread: Empires!4 Event- Matters of Faith

1. - Top - End - #13
    Ogre in the Playground

HalflingPirate

Default Re: Empires!4 Event- Matters of Faith

Wedding

The councilman that the Regnan delegate ended up speaking to was the grey-haired old warchief Vignar. At the opening of the box of manure he began to chuckle, and thereafter laugh raucously. As his chuckling subsided he spoke.

"Heh, a right fitting gift indeed, sir Magi. I'm sure this will be put to good use, though I'm afraid the people who really need to be experiencing that mighty odor are all gone..."

Harbor Master Struffhuffen, another aging man, but this one of quite portly girth, walks up after being attracted by the commotion.

"Indeed, I would simply love to learn what our warmongering priests are up to now, but there's no remedy for that..." He trailed off with a meaningful glance towards the Magi's spirit rune.

Now, did I hear correctly that you've an import to declare? Here, just sign this document to put your shipment in the care of the Harbormaster of Fherharbor."

Although his tone was all business as he procured the scroll, his eyes also twinkled with amusement at Regno's gift.

Private Banquet

Although the arrival of Isknvald and the volley of questions from Aeshma had given the Whernians a reprieve from Bo's questions, Yfga began to speak over Clara's and Yven's questions to the spirit as she responded to the young Duke.

"I am sorry that my opening speech gave you the wrong impression, Duke. When I said that we would be leaving the domain of our Jalyeong-bo traditions I did not mean that the art of the contract would be allowed to die out entirely. Our current plans leave the shrines of the plains and their keepers untouched, and breaking a contract is not as simple a matter as being stronger than its enforcers. Believe me. The time for decisions about whether to agree to this contract is past. The Frigid Digits have signed it, and you may bet that we will keep to our word."
    Last edited by Potato_Priest; 2019-03-25 at 03:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by No brains View Post
    See, I remember the days of roleplaying before organisms could even see, let alone use see as a metaphor for comprehension. We could barely comprehend that we could comprehend things. Imagining we were something else was a huge leap forward and really passed the time in between absorbing nutrients.

Biggest play I ever made: "I want to eat something over there." Anticipated the trope of "being able to move" that you see in all stories these days.