Quote Originally Posted by Brother Oni View Post
Hmmm, Larunda relay on Mercury then?
That worked, yeah. I even found a guy to scan for the Cephalon. And I assume the ruined Relay on Venus gets rebuilt later in the story?

Quote Originally Posted by NeoVid View Post
The biggest mistake I made as a newb was spending a lot of time grinding in the same zones instead of unlocking more of the map. Having access to more planets means access to more mission types, resources, mods and Warframes. Putting that off meant it took me weeks before I had a second Frame to use.
Well, I am certainly guilty of that.

Credits are hard to get before Neptune. Until then, the fastest way to get credits is to find the couple of nodes on each planet with a % bonus to rewards. Those are called Dark Sectors, and reward a minimum of 10000 credits per run.
Thanks for the tip, those missions have indeed been great for my credits.

See about joining a clan as soon as possible. Once you build a Clan Dojo Key, you can enter any clan base you're invited to, and an established clan will have vendors in the various Labs that sell the blueprints for dozens of weapons and several Warframes. Clan Dojos are also where you go to make trades with other players.
Quote Originally Posted by sihnfahl View Post
Now, if you join a clan, you can buy the blueprints and pieces to a few warframes - banshee, nezha, Volt, Wukong and Zephyr. The mats for some will only be available as you move around the Solar System. But it's easy to pick up Banshee's and Nezha's stuff - you'll find them early on. Wukong's nitain extract is limited (Reactor runs), and Zephyr's Oxium means killing a few Corpus drones (if you can get into a Corpus defense mission, you'll accumulate at a good clip after wave 10 or so)
I don't know about that. I think it's too early for me to join a clan just yet. I don't even know if I'll still stick around after a week.

Also, weapons. The problem with a lot of weapons, though, is that you will need Forma; the blueprint is easy enough to get in Lith Fissure missions, but the neurodes are a PAIN to acquire when you don't have access to Lu(n)a. Most Earth and certain Grineer maps will have them, but maybe 2 or three a run.
Yep, I got a few forma blueprints, with no way to make them.

Another key thing you can get in the Lab is an Archwing Launcher - which allows you to use your starter Odonata to quickly maneuver around the Vallis and Plains. Hecking expensive at early levels, but oh so worth it. Don't have to worry about intervening space and getting caught up by Grineer patrols.
I don't actually have an archwing yet, and I've kinda given up on the open world things. I'm not in a rush to make navigation there better.

Where things get really fun is trying to get the parts and blueprints for various frames.

You will be re-running missions to the point you'll be sick of them.

Especially Ivara. Fun frame, but ... such. A. PAIN. to earn.

And Ash.
The first boss wasn't bad at all. I got all 3 Rhino pieces in just 3 run of the Jackal. Now I just need the materials to build it.

And a few more questions:

My sword is now max rank. If I sell it and then later buy it again, will I have to level it up from the beginning or does the game remember which weapons I've maxed?

How long will the "Wolf of Saturn 6" event last? I just had the second mission where this guy appeared and murdered the crap out of me.

My Volt has a purple mole on its neck. Is it part of the model? I don't remember it being there from the beginning, but maybe I just didn't notice?

I found an infested corner on my ship. No spoilers, but I assume it's gonna be important later? And possibly related to my AI's glitchiness?

Also, I can't get "We all lift together" out of my head. Please send help!