Leviath says, "You appear to be more skilled than my own troops, so you can decide where to go, and I will work my patrols around your actions. The elven Night Runners seem to need help, but they didn't help with the defence of the city until they were attacked, so I would prefer to help the trapped members of the public than those opportunists. But it is up to you. Just don't go out of the Southern gate, or you will run into the Dragon and his lieutenants. You will stand no chance against them, so stick to the inside of the city."

"So, which direction do you want to go? The city has several districts. The Palace District is to the East of the Noble District, but that seems to be blocked somehow, so I am not sure if you can get in there. The Templar District is to the East of the city, with the Slave District to the south of that. To the west of the city is the Weavers District, with an abandoned district south of that, alongside the Elven Quarter. The Merchant District is to the South of here, with the Tradesmens District just past that, in the middle of the city."

"To the very south of the city is the Living Quarters District to the west, and in the central southern part of the city is the Artisans Quarter. The Slave District is to the east of there. So that is the general layout of the city. You can go where you want, and I will work my patrols around you."