View Single Post

Thread: Home 24: A house in this market?

1. - Top - End - #771
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: Home 24: A house in this market?

Quote Originally Posted by Arkhosia View Post
    Sagittarius Towers

Cantata shivers ever so slightly as her pale skin meets Fettina's metallic fingertips, giving the angel a ever-so-slightly weakened smile and a thumbs up. She starts to shake her head but then pauses before giving a so-so gesture, unzipping the back of her dress with a little difficulty and slight discomfort before pulling it down to reveal a few varying bruises on her sides and abdomen - all of which are now fading away. Moving a hand towards Fettina's own and clasping her wrist tightly, she looks up towards her, trying her best to tell her that everything is fine with a sincere gaze and a reassuring smile. After a short pause, she slips out of the garment entirely - though not quite as much grace as she'd like - and frowns in clear disappointment at its ruined state. Interestingly, Cantata doesn't seem too bashful being just in her underwear.

Thank you, I She pauses for a second, before deleting and rewriting. I'm sorry I caused you so much distress, I can't thank you enough.
    [Sagittarius Towers]

"Whoah, uh, hey, should I--" Fettina is taken a little off-guard by the dress-discarding, but that grasp and that smile keep her from looking away. Well, that isn't all. Cantata looked damn good. She could appreciate that even if she couldn't feel anything for her right now.

"Hey, it's... it's fine. Anyone woulda done the same thing," Fettina says, a little bashfully. She's not in this position very often. "Honey, do you want something to wear? My stuff might be a little small in the..." She makes a clutching motion at her chest, and then grins. "But I have some bigger shirts that aren't really mine too."

Quote Originally Posted by UncleWolf View Post
    Sagittarius Roof

Nora reaches up, gripping her own throat and uses her other hand to throw her veil and staff aside before pointing at first Fettina and then the entrance to the roof. "Go." She croaks, her voice weak and fading before she spits out a gob of bloody phlegm. "Voice taken. Spells takes a bit." She explains before coughing up more blood. "Will visit lat-." And finally a glowing slash appears on her throat for a brief moment, the same arc she'd hit Tina with, and her voice is taken from her.
    Sagittarius Roof

"Nora, what," Tina exclaims. "I didn't tell you to blow out your voice for me. Jesus, what's the matter with you!" She comes forward and tries to help the poor mage to her feet. "Let me get you to your bed at least. Come on."
    Last edited by Murkus; 2019-03-28 at 10:16 AM.
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters