Sagittarius Roof

Nora's eyes widen as the feeling of rejuvenation and empowerment well up inside of her, but she's forced to gasp for air as the transformation bursts forth from her body. It wasn't painful at all, and that was perhaps the most surprising part of it. Even when her mouth seals over and all her stolen traits are suppressed, she feels good. By the end of it, when she gets back to her feet, she stumbles for a moment to lean against the rooftop entrance as she blinks and stares at Tina. At first she doesn't know what's going on with all the new desires and thoughts and I just wanna hold her SO much running through her head, but then her Boss speaks and brings her thoughts back to crystal clarity and back to reality.

"Boss?!? What the heavens is going on here?!?"
Nora demands, eyes narrowing and jaw clenching. Despite her voice being stolen and lacking a mouth, her vocalized thoughts are heard clearly around her. The odd sound of it makes her pause, reaching up to feel where her mouth used to be and she stops her foot, causing the her hair and wings to flare up for a moment. Even the rose tattoo on her stomach and chest flares up, the blossoms turning dangerously deep blue-purple before she holds out her hands to her sides and closes her eyes to calm down. She could feel how dangerous it would be to lose her temper now, even if she felt a Call to do so.

"...Boss, let me get this straight. You did something to my good friend, Tinael, a- She pauses, momentarily confused by how she twisted the name Tina before deciding that it simply fit and continues. "And whatever you did wasn't a curse, but was at least powerful enough to withstand a full on Purge spell that could have stripped a fortification of most enchantments? And not just that, but spread to me while I was especially vulnerable and weakened?"