I am a very evil DM normally,

but worst when i am pissed

I was running a game at hte local gameshop (By logcal i mean an hour's drive away) and i told to be nice to the players

So a few of my good friends and a few people i would like to play show up and make characters
And some kid comes in, sits down to play acting like his seen it all before
After he found out that this game is 12 level, he starts to laugh. He says he will play the wizard, so that he could be a powergaming bastard. All of my other players had already made their characters and he was more powerful than any of them, something he made sure to rub in their faces. After putting up with his rants about how much better wizards are and how none of the other classes had a chance i was pissed
His final straw was when the fighter (played by one of my best friends) tried to make a plan to attack the evil cultists they were up against and the little powergamer yelled at him for making a plan based on the figther's understanding of the situaiton, then proceded to go into a rant about how underpowered fighter's are.
When i told him to shut up, he said that i can't do anything to stop his plan because i had already stated that there were only four enemies they were against (a wizard, a cleric, a rouge, and a monk) and that i don't have time to roll up a new monster. he also said that (none of this was directly to me but to the other players) that because of his such and such build, he could defeat practilly anything i put up against him. When told his build (min maxing) was quite unrealistic, he said that in a world with these rules, why wouldn't a wizard do this?
So i changed the states of the wizard, making them exactly the same as the little powergamer. Suddenly this guy who hated roleplay was up against himself. He lost.
Ever time a player does that, i make another character exactly like that to fight time. Its fun
from,
EE