Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
She's not so much fond of it, as she is impressed by the enchantment. It's also quite useful, since it has a prybar head and the spade of the shovel can lock into position at a ninety degree angle or straight. Plus it extends, which is all very useful.

"I could give a tour now, if you've got nothing else going on. There's a couple spots I know near here." Well, not necessarily near here, but Trog's has an entrance around every corner, and Inside tends to make navigating easier if you know where you're going. "If not, you could just drop down to the interesting fountain on a Wednesday at lunch time. There's a burger van there that has a half-price hump day sale. And they're good burgers, too." Jack nods, and takes a swig of her ginger beer.
"Ah, I'm afraid I do. I can be here relaxing because I find that I can have a lot of time in Trog's, but once I leave this building I'm heading straight home. I'd rather not have to use too much of my power to juice my ride for the sake of gaining speed." Because then Mirai'd go home and raid the fridge to regain his strength. He and his sister get along really well on account of spending most of their childhood apart, but they still have their fights, mainly food-related. He doesn't need any teen girls complaining to him for stealing the ice-cream she left in the fridge, no thank you. "However..." Unbeknownst to her, at this point he logs it in his personal HUD. "... I'll see you next Wednesday afternoon, we'll get us some burgers." He downs the rest of his beer and places his empty cup on the bar counter. "Speaking of which, my time draws to a close. I still got a little while, but then I must move before I burn too much time."