1. - Top - End - #11
    Troll in the Playground

Imp

Default Re: [3.5] Expedition to the Demonweb Pits - IC

Verik says as they continue walking "That was odd. Even for Sigil. I guess the Seer who started us on this path might have sent … whoever that was.

Well, the next order of business should be to head to the market. We need to sell this bulky loot, and I want to buy a hat similar to what you have Eilyra, perhaps even with a few extras. Also I need to find a stable for Scaler. A good riding lizard is hard to find here, and though it'd be cool to ride him into combat, it's not worth the risk."

ooc: Now assuming that we have been to the market and back, and done the business, so that our character sheets are now current as they do already reflect that …

"Eilyra, I think we should disguise ourselves as drow. I'm half drow, but as we saw, full drow don't always respect that. It might help loosen lips so that we can find out what going on. Nitrick, your own appearance is sinister enough that if you are hanging out with a couple of drow, I think it won't spoil anything."

Using his new Hat of Disguise, and making sure that no one but his companions seems to be currently watching, he adjusts his appearance to that of a full blooded drow wearing studded leather armor.
    Last edited by kinem; 2019-03-31 at 02:14 PM.