View Single Post

Thread: Personal Woes and Advice 5

1. - Top - End - #1493
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Personal Woes and Advice 5

Quote Originally Posted by zlefin View Post
    You said some of the other cousins are unemployed. As such they clearly have the time to take care of an extra child. They may lack the money to do so, but taking care of a child is often not that expensive. Could you put in a good bit of money to help cover the costs so one of hte other cousins could care for the child (i'd assume others would also help pitch in a bit)?
    I said that as well but they argue that they must focus on finding a way to sustain themselves and their family and can't take extra responsibilities.

When, I argued that they clearly had time and that taking care of a kid is not rocket science they said I had no idea how may interviews and job hunts they had to go thought just to get by and I said I would help them financially they said they didn't want charity and they could solve this temporary issue they just didn't need an extra worry.

At that moment I realized they just didn't care and stooped trying to argue since the kid was clearly not wanted by them.

So I was able to see that no one wanted the kid just like me. But unlike me the I didn't outright load the boy for something he had no control over :(
    Last edited by S@tanicoaldo; 2019-04-04 at 03:23 PM.
    I'm not a native english speaker and I'm dyslexic(that doesn't mean I have low IQ quite the opposite actually it means I make a lot of typos).

So I beg for forgiveness, patience and comprehension.

Quote Originally Posted by Max_Killjoy View Post
    It's like somewhere along the way, "freedom of speech" became "all negative response is censorship".
    Quote Originally Posted by 2D8HP View Post
    "Gosh 2D8HP, you are so very correct (and also good looking), and your humility is stunning"