I realise a lot of people don't like guns but I've been watching american serials where people are threatened in their daily lives and they don't at least try to get a firearm for their home. Like In a context where someone new will try to raid your home three times a year (in addition to the raids on your friend's home) you'd be an idiot not to get a gun when they're available regardless of your beliefs. People are raiding your home and going after your loved ones, and you know they'll do it again because you keep making enemies

Bonus points for extensive weapons closets that just aren't rational. double Axes,Flails, Greatclubs, fantasy swords, fancy daggers, predator's wristblades, blackpowder sporting guns, but no firearms from this century outside of a maybe an elephant gun when you live in a gun friendly state. Unless your cover story is that you're a very serious LARPer I don't know what you're doing. I get that the old style of weapons have advantages over loud guns that a monster hunter could take advantage of (though this is also usually in the context where gun silencers are magical) but these weapon selections are crazy.