Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    If anyone is keeping count or interested, final blows went as follows:
    3 to Heart
    1 to Dorkas
    1 to Skrembol
    1 to Sally

The Inn
    After Dorkas makes his entrance, a muffled voice can be heard from the kitchen saying, "Just a minute!" should anyone be listening hard enough.
    Sure enough, a few minutes later Garth ducks his head out, seems to do a quick count of the room then ducks his head back in. A moment later and he comes out with four plates of what would be a mixture of standard fare from various menus, some boiled vegetables, fried bacon and some buttered bread. "Sorry it's not very coherent, but I wanted to make something quick, can I get anyone a drink? I've got wine, ale, whiskey, mead, most of anything you'd want. Can't promise on specifics though." He starts handing out the plates and cutlery and taking drink orders from any who want some.

After taking your orders he returns to the kitchen, leaving the four alone in the room with nothing but the fire to brighten the place up. The air is getting warmer, there's muffled voices beyond the door but they remain mostly blocked out by the stone exterior of the building.

The Showgrounds
    As Heart approaches Cuttler, he appears to be shifting between talking to people doing things, consoling sad people and writing on parchment that is delivered to him then taken away. If she stands close enough for long enough she'll get a "Mm?" without eye contact.

The Guild Hall
    Hall isn't the grandest of all, but it's one of the larger buildings in Steppen. One might find that it could be a renovated warehouse or barn from a while back with some extensions added on over the years. When Alston enters, he passes under a banner reading "The Taskers". He'd know to report to his superior who happens to the Stryker. The dragonborn woman is in the library reading a book with strange scrawling on the cover, Rurik doing the same. "You're back, I see, what did Cuttler want?"
    Last edited by Mada; 2019-04-14 at 03:56 AM.