Thanks folks, you've given me some things to work towards. I did some Lua Spying in the meantime and managed to get Blood Rush. I couldn't finish even one when I first tried with my Rhino, until I watched a video and finished crafting my Limbo. Then I couldn't lose.

Other than that, the game has kicked my ass somewhat lately:

The Index was tougher than I expected and I lost my first couple wagers, but I figured out how it works eventually and I'm now more than a million credits richer. The current index elite weekly seems practically impossible though. And I find it odd, balance-wise, how tight money is in the game until you can do that one specific mission that gives you more that you could possibly ever want.

I tried, and failed, to finish the Archwing missions that are the only ones missing before I'm done with all planets up to Neptune. I suppose I should grind some ranks and upgrade some mods, but I frigging hate how the Archwing plays. I can't understand how it can be so sluggish compared to a warframe.

I tried a Sortie. On the first mission, I could contribute enough not to feel like a burden. My damage % was in the double digits, and I was in no danger of dying. I then tried a solo test run of the second mission, where I couldn't even survive the first mobs, much less hope of doing anything meaningful. And it was disappointing to discover that Nightwave wanted three full sorties for her elite weekly instead of single missions. I didn't have time to do it even if I could finish. And my first, free Riven mod doesn't seem very useful. What should I even do with it?

Spoiler: Spoilers for The Second Dream and Octavia's Anthem
Show
The Second Dream's boss was incredibly frustrating. I had to minimize the game while being killed and google the solution fast. And then I had to do this twice more for no reason at all. By far the weakest point of the story missions. It would have been much, much better if the Stalker just appeared and oneshotted you out of nowhere instead. The boss fight itself served less than no purpose.

Octavia's Anthem was also pretty damn frustrating. In all three iterations of the giant keyboard, I ended up missing a couple notes I couldn't see among the particle effects and samey background. It took me almost an hour of painstakingly going over almost every single key before I could find what I was missing. It wasn't hard, neither the enemies nor the platforming were very threatening. But it was really, really tedious.

I have some thoughts about the story and other spoilers too, but I'd like to compose them a bit more before posting.