View Single Post

Thread: White Cloud City OOC

1. - Top - End - #28
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: White Cloud City OOC

Quote Originally Posted by Hyberbolic Sine
    Oh, question for you, Dorni. How are sleeping arrangements? Unless there are single rooms, I guess, but that would be space-inefficient
    Sleeping arrangements are dorms with a room mate. Students are required to spend their first year in the dorm, but after that they may stay in the dorm or set up other arrangements. Students who hail from within the city (ie, most of them) will visit their homes over the weekend / in the evenings as they see fit, so some roommates will be around a lot and others will be conveniently absent for stretches. OOC, I haven't assigned roommates in my notes. If you want to be matched with another PC I'm all for it. Otherwise you can take your chances and leave it up to me.

Edit: Just copying this over from the Discord. Tsugiharu and Adarata have already been decided as roommates.
    Last edited by Dorni; 2019-04-22 at 07:47 PM.
    With your every step, these grand adventures shall grow more distant and faint. And there may come a day when you forget the faces and voices of those you have met along the way. On that day, I bid you remember this... That no matter how far your journey may take you, you stand where you stand by virtue of the road you walked to get there.