Quote Originally Posted by El'the Ellie View Post
"If the shooter is up high, how is he not affected by the smog of this place? And how can he see through it? Never mind. I still vote that we bring his tower down with T'Nauri's help, then deal with him on the ground. He's situated himself to play to his skills: a gun from long range. If we bring him close to us I doubt he'll have as much success. Then we can move through this place more or less uninhibited. What do you men think?"
"Those that live there are probably immune to the smog. How did he see through the smog and not through my invisibility? Good question, but I doubt we'll draw him down to us where T'Nauri can help. We'll have to go up to him. Auran Masks can help with the smog, an hour at a time if someone could pick up a small stack of them. Once we get in his face we'll have answers. If he's not their leader I'm sure he's in league with their leader somehow having that much power on command."

"Archmage, you've seen the place down there now. I hope your divinations will be clearer about whether Kaylin is there or elsewhere. Surviving on one's own in there seems... challenging."

"I'll be at Glendale. Daun will be able to find me. The Temple and Barracks are not for me right now."

Spoiler: OOC
Show
Royal Guard in the dog house and the poor house