The Commanding Officer looks to Jaylyn with a frown.

"Not a Single cop on shift didnt have coffee and donuts, I appreciate your advice McCarthy, welcome back to.... the living world, I suppose. But Im still in charge here. The weapons locker is open to your... friends for the defense of the Precinct. Grab some gear, You can call it a loan to the Church on Good Faith."

HE gives a wink to the Father and Reverend.

"Now, I only have a dozen or so men to set up a front line defense for... some hell hounds. Never thought Id say that. Heaven save us all. "

He gives a general point to the clock on the wall that says its nearly 3 Am.

The Group is able to move to the Weapons locker. Maria Retrieves her Riot Armor, with 20 Additional Shot Gun Shells. Johnathan gets a Shotgun with 20 Shells. Raymond gets a Shotgun with 20 Shells, and a Body Armor Vest, Morgan Gets a Body Armor Vest and spots something special in the back. He pulls out the Precincts only Barret 50 Caliber Sniper Rifle with 20 Rounds. George pulls a Shotgun with 20 Shells.

In the Distance the Sounds of Howls can be heard. (Everyone may take the effects of a Short Rest)
The sensation of fear can be felt amongst the group, the Hunters are closing in again.