Archmage Camus let the holy warrior guide him through the holy site (almost a city by itself) and listen about this donation. He never understood why they didnt call it by the name of holy services or something along those lines, since a donation would mean gving without expecting anything in return. But who was he to argue? He needed a diviner, and if possible one not linked to Runestone at all.

It is upon getting sight of their oracle that Camus ponder why he didnt walked to the Tower of Commerce instead: Pelor being a deity of healing and her oracle probably blind. The muquolites (or muquolian?) would see it as a service and maybe give less attention to the questions asked than a pelorite. He consider leaving to the Tower of Commerce instead, but give up.

"Good night, oracle. And yes, I'm aware of the donation system. Tell me, what is the church policy on the questions asked? I mean, privacy and secrecy? Some of what I plan on asking are personal matters I would prefer not commented around", he says and show the holy man a bag full of platinum coins, "This should cover the costs. I will need a few moments to write down the questions, but I'd rather know about the privacy of the conten I ask".