So quick non spoiler thoughts are that the film does manage to live upto expectations, there are some issues but they are overwhelmed by the good. It is also one of those films you should really watch in the cinema as well.

Spoiler: Thoughts with spoilers
Show
So the final battle was very satisfying but I do agree with some of the above in that it does go on for to long, which is one of my issues for the film in that it is a very long film. I don't really know how they could have done it differently considering what they had to do.

Spoiler: Major story spoilers
Show
So Thor is part of the GoG now? Are Gamora and Blue girl still part of them (While I can't remember blue girls name I'm surprised how much of a part she has become of the universe since her first film and I do like her character.)

Starrks death was great and a hell of a way to end the character while I liked Potts in the armour I hope she doesn't take up the mantel and just has a quiet life with her kid just because I want them to have an ending.

I'm not sure if Hulk is going to be coming back, I could see him running mission control like Black Widow did during this film but could just as easily see him bowing out.

One question had was who was that kid at starks funeral, he was standing alone near the back so was obviously someone but I had no idea who he was.

Quite funnily the garden scene got a reaction of complete silence in my cinema followed by one guy going "What?" quietly but the cinema was so silent it carried the whole way which was I would guess the directors intent.