View Single Post

Thread: Avengers: Endgame Discussion Thread

1. - Top - End - #111
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default Re: Avengers: Endgame Discussion Thread

Spoiler: Yet more spoiler thoughts
    Show
    So I've been thinking of what they are going to do with Thor and I just remembered they gave Loki a very obvious get out of jail free card (I'm not sure how this plays into the time travel rules they set up but anyway). So with Thor off and about the universe I wonder if they are going to set up a Loki and Thor film either as part of the next GoTG film or their own solo thing, personally I think they would be the perfect way to introduce the next Arc villains. You could give them a solo adventure investigating the world tree say involving Nidhoggr have them defeat him only to find out that that something greater was behind it difficult to say what they are going to use. The obvious would be death, entropy, infinity and eternity either as a whole or as factions where the balance has been disrupted by something, (Say Loki stealing one of the stones from it's right place) especially since they gave us another good look at the Vault in Morag that shows them. Obviously leading to Thor dying and Loki having to run to the Avengers to warn them.

On a completely different topic I like how Thanos is actually more dangerous in a solo or small group fight without the stones as rather than rely on them he uses his own combat prowess to quickly take down the Avengers. (Although they did need to tone Thor down abit by making his actual combat prowess rusty to make it work properly.)

Oh and something that has hit me right now Vision is still dead I hope they bring him back, although I wouldn't mind if they gave him back his more alien mindset.
    Last edited by Spacewolf; 2019-04-26 at 01:50 PM.