Quote Originally Posted by Kato View Post
Yeah, like Gloating says, I have no idea what makes you think this is more than coincidence/stress. And I don't think she has a harder time than Monoma if she gets it from watching. Though, her obsession clearly helps.

So... I guess we'll get more (convenient) stress powerups? What's Twice logical next step up?

I mean, yeah, the story was sweet, if a bit clichee, but wasn't it pretty clearly established Captain is a womanizer and also a bit of a douche? He conveniently ignores these parts and mostly cclames others for his problems. Which is in character but still. Also, his wife is a massive Tsundere. Who would have thought.
But it was fun and I guess everything is good now (?)
I think it'll be less power ups and more...refinement, for someone like Twice. Maybe a modification of how he utilizes his clones so he can clone BITS of himself, but not full bodies?

This is a good question and borders on an interesting but possibly verboten target. It's established quite clearly that Captain Celebrity's douchy, womanizing nature is not an act of malice, but just a case of him actually just being that ****ing stupid. Does his ignorance at the fact that he might be hurting people make him less bad in retrospect? Does it make him worse? It's a valid question, one I don't really have an answer for myself. I feel as though they've made it clear that like, 90% of what he's dinged for is just people out to get him or the media making it look worse than it is, and the other 10% is him actually being too stupid to realize he's being an *******.

Basically, Captain Celebrity is a mixture of the two Eagle-Land trope sets. He's noble and caring and charismatic and dumb as a ****ing post, with the ego to boost but with a heart as strong as vast as this wide nation, a nation he could not find on a map with both hands.