Ok, it's been a while. A few weeks back I realized that despite the mage blade being able to use two weapons and everything... you could only apply one weapon buffing spell per cast.
Not much fun when you burn one of your already limited spell slots to enchant your dual daggers only to realize just one of them is on fire.
While I did initially "fix" that with the original passive for the mages edge paired weapons (found on page 7), all that did was lock the player into using them.
So I made that aspect of the blades an innate feature to athames as a whole. This can be found at the end of the ability overview for the athame dual wielding ability (found on page 3).

Additionally, when a mage blade casts magic that affects one athame, they can
choose to let the spell also affect the other athame without costing an additional
spell slot. This effect only works if both weapons are athames.
However, leaving it at that would leave the mage's edge weapons without anything interesting to mess around with.
So, I gave them a new ability. Innate wand chambers and the ability to activate the wand in an athame at range as long as you are wielding the other athame and are in line of sight of both the athame and the target (found on page 3).

Both weapons have a hidden wand chamber. A wand chamber is a thin, cylindrical slot on the handle of a weapon that can hold a single wand.
When a wand is loaded in the chamber, it is considered ready and can be activated without having to drop the weapon. Changing the wand in
the chamber is a full-round action. However if both weapons are athames, you can choose to activate the wand in one athame at range
provided it's within line-of-sight and you are holding the opposite athame. The spell originates from the respective wand's/athame's position.
Not a big update, but it's worth bringing up now that I have the time.
Still interested in any feedback regarding the class or any playtests with it.
I'd also be interested in joining any games that are willing to let me test it out (schedule permitting).

~Hexeract, signing off.