Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
Ooh, two failed rolls on one scene! It's like Hearth's Warming came early.

Anyway.

Have you ever had that feeling like you've just walked back into the party right after somepony has laid down an epic punchline? The fading laughter, those slightly awkward looks when you ask what's going on. Those eyes, those knowing eyes, that now a secret you're not privy to.

It's kind of like that with every Bunker pony you see. None had been expecting you to emerge today.

Except. Some of them are looking at you slightly differently. Like you might also be the spanner in their works.

"Lieutenant - or should we address you as something different given your new station?"

It's Doc Kleiner, walking up to you with two other members of the Physics department in tow.

"We haven't seen you in nearly a month! What brings you out today?"

What do you do?
Milliway immediately missed the library. This was worse than school with everypony staring and whispering and nudging and looking at each other with significant looks.

"I don't recall being stripped off my rank," Milliway said a little defensively. "But you can call me Librarian Milliway if you prefer, it's equally correct."

She composed herself once more and raised her head proud, not at all the way Luminark always had when declaring his Library duties.

"I am here, to issue a Reminder Notice." Milliway said, as if it was an arrest warrant.