Quote Originally Posted by Florian View Post
I generally only play live tables, no PbP formats or online. So the general risks are mainly household related, like burning your mouth on a hot pizza, being clumsy enough to hurt yourself with chop sticks or dying of alcohol poisoning by trying to keep up with my level of consumption (nobody has been killed by my cat yet).

What I did there is that I've simply defined the nature of the game that I'm hosting and I've used the reward structure that should gently push people in that direction to reward action in accordance to the set nature.

Simply put, in case of PF, that means going thru the dungeon not finding a way to circumvent the dungeon.

Now I can see that we can have a bit of disconnect there. But only if you understand "roleplaying" as using you or me as Zero and basis for the decision-making process, instead of going straight-out for genre emulation and using that as a basis. To put it a bit bluntly, if we're talking about "Pulp Hero level", and you don't want to engage in "Pulp Hero Level", why are you actually here?
Does this honestly make sense too you?