Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
Very well. The speakers crackle to life.

Luminark, you sent these things out. What did your invites say?
Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
"- what do you mean, I should give a message? Just tell the ponies the location and date, I don't have time for - we're live? Then make it not live! Damn it, Fluffy Clouds - Um, hello. I am Luminark, the," long sigh, "administrator of the Ministry of Arcane Sciences. We understand that the ponies of the wasteland have decided to move on from endless brutality so this seems as good a moment as any for the Ministry to re-join Equestria. To this end I am holding a tea party two weeks from now where we can meet and discuss this strange new sunny weather we're having. I'm not going to ask you come unarmed, but delegations of three maximum and ideally fellow scientists - or ponies who can read. Please don't give us any surprises, our words are backed with arcane weapons."
Starlight stares into the distance, an icy mask settling into plastic features.

<That little pile of yak crap. He can't! He'll ruin everything!>

Okay. Not a problem. Little problem. Maybe a tiny problem, big problem. She reaches in and starts to rearrange the spritebots's guts. Power down the speakers, redirect to thrusters, scrabble for screwdriver, mount it underbarrel. Gems. Dammit, where are the gems. Need gems for the focus. Can make do without gems, but not in a cave with a pile of scraps.
[Spending hold 2 What does this thing require so I can turn it into an assassin-bot?]

And she stands up. "As promised. Now, excuse me." And she and the spritebot trot off towards Half-tooth's cave entrance.

"Halftooth, dearie, you'll never guess what I found today. Listen to this." When the spritebotg finished off, she smiled and wound herself anaconda-like around Half-tooth's side. "That's an open invitation into my former home. Obviously, you have tunnels that go there, but this? We can go there openly." And oh, how sweet it will be to see the look on Luminark's stupid face.