For the first time since he'd arrived in the room, Adrien took off on his 'surfboard' again, gliding over to join the rest of the group. "Oh, right, we haven't introduced ourselves!" he realised, aloud. "We should probably do that. I'm Adrien. Nice to meet you two!"

"And now, on with the show! Ladies, gentlemen, eldritch abominations of all ages!"
he announced, cheerful as ever, stepping from his surfboard onto the tentacle that Marcus had just flung across the room, using it as a sort of impromptu podium. "My next trick may well be one you've seen before - but can you tell how it's done? I present - the magic boxes!"

With another click of his fingers and dramatic flourish, red velvet curtains swirled around the group, momentarily cutting sight of them all off from each other. Then the curtains raised again...and all of the heroes that had been in the area now found themselves staring at a series of human-sized purple boxes, emblazoned with silver stars. Each box had three 'doors,' which opened and closed as needed to allow the heroes to reach out and attack. And while, logically, it was obvious that all the heroes had been shielded by the magic boxes, each of the heroes' own boxes, to them, was all but imperceptible.

...and then, over the rustling of fabric as the curtains retracted back into whatever illusory ceiling they'd come from, and the general sound of the melee going on, Adrien quietly turned to Claire. His concerned look grew a little deeper when he saw her expression as she was punching at the beleaguered tentacle. "Hey, are you okay?"

Spoiler: OOC
Show
Start of Turn: Colin's Augment-tied Illusion drops to rank 0 and vanishes. Claire's Augment-tied Illusion drops to rank 1.
Move: Fly kinda into the middle of everyone clustered around Tentacle 1.
Free: Switch to Centre Stage. Claire's Augment drops.
Standard: Magic Box on...probably everyone, except maybe Marcus depending on where he went, Selectively excluding the tentacles for obvious reasons. Anyone targeted is Deflected at 1d10+18, -1 per point of Toughness above 8, and has Total Visual Concealment which doesn't conceal their positions.

Status: Fatigued, Deflected (1d10+16), Total Visual Concealment