View Single Post

Thread: The Tides that Bind IC

1. - Top - End - #954
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: The Tides that Bind IC

DAY 13

Be it trancing and meditating upon answers from the Outer Planes or after a good night sleep after a tavern night drinking and talking about druidic secrets and philosophies, eventually everyone wake up on a new day.

For Camus, this new day come with a few tasks left for the day. They went to Old Hamalthan unprepared and it had cost them Thresher and time, in Kaylin's case). She was still alive and not beyond saving, if the answers were true. Sure, there was always the possibility that as the days go on, the answers change. If she can be saved yesterday, tomorrow she may not. Same goes for his other questions, except maybe the last one. The most disturbing one.

Stealing a glance to Amarille's portrait, he sigh and excuse himself.
    I'm sorry love. But there are things I need to do and people I need to help.

He put the kettle to boil some water for his morning breakfast and while waiting he write a small letter, which he later burn and watch the smoke fly away.

Spoiler: Sending to Daun
    Show
    Gather the others and meet me in my tower. Master the winds and leave the dinosaur home. We're returning today to Old Hamalthan.

After the lenghty casting, Camus started eating some fruits and drinking his favorite tea while reading his spellbook and preparing for the day to come. Once he's done reading and eating, he check his pocketwatch and take the time for a cold shower.

Now in rather simple robes (comparing the ones he usually wear - no point ruining yet another magnific robe), he make a quick walk to Master Sinio's Bazaar and ask for two divination scrolls, which he pay for before retunring to his chambers and waiting for the others to show up. He impatiently check his pocketwatch every few minutes, all the while preparing more tea (this time, not his favorite, in the case they come in and accept tea).

Spoiler: Scrolls
    Show
    Two scrolls of Locate Object.
    Last edited by Chimaera; 2019-05-06 at 05:45 PM.
    Ruven Feathers, tengu opportunist with a keen eye for gold and an accute scent for death.