Evening 12

Perhaps a pint of ale was dwarven... but that was a particular argument Ilven had long since given up having. Yes, he had a beard and enjoyed heartier fare than the average elf. Anyone who had a problem with that could drown the thought in their own pint. Determined to get his money's worth, Ilven has precisely one drink too many.

"A healer? Right. You know I think I met the Highfather once..."
Maybe an exaggeration of the mysterious benefactor, maybe not. He hardly cared that he hurt at all, and he'd been clawed, scraped, and shot with what was apparently an entire cannon. That must be the reason dwarves drank so heavily. And with the healing church's intervention, he would not have to deal with the aftereffects in the morning. Probably. He accompanies at least Kalir to a healer before calling it a night.

The streets feel empty after leaving Manny's, and his home emptier still. Ilven absentmindedly leafs through the mail, trying to focus on the minutiae of correspondence before tossing the stack to the side of the table with a huff. Inconsequential. After spending the majority of the day putting his life on the line in the city of ash, most things seemed inconsequential.

Day 13

Ilven is up with the first stirrings of the morning crowds. First order of business was to secure the ability to fly- at least for a short time. Fat lot of good the ability to take to the skies had done the others in Old Halmathan, but he did not want to be left behind in a more favorable situation. Only one, however- over three hundred years with his feet firmly on the ground and that was not likely to change for long. A few elixirs of invisibility... And some to keep that blasted poison away. That should be enough. It'd better be.

Spoiler: Shopping
Show

To purchase, if possible:
potion of fly (750gp)
two potions of invisibility (600gp total)
two of delay poison (600gp total)
auran mask (60gp)

Question regarding Delay Poison: it is a cleric/druid/bard/paladin 2, ranger 1 spell. Typically potions are of the lowest level possible, however it is priced obeying the formula for it being a second level spell, therefore CL3? I ask because it affects the duration.
complete total, 2010gp, to be deducted if purchase is approved.