Daun shrugs. "That was the last I heard from them as well. They can be... well, you know the Castaferni's."

Daun leaves Manny's a bit tipsy, which rapidly wears off as her body's ability to purify poisons kicks in. Between her own healing and wildshaping one last time, Daun doesn't actually need healing from the church, but she goes with Kalir anyway, happy to chat away with the raptoran and old Helguard. When they're finished, they bid Ilven goodnight, and Daun shifts back into her familiar avian form. She perches on a lamppost and eyes Kalir.

"Hey... race me back to Glenndale." And after just a moment for him to get ready, she shoots off above the rooftops towards the park.

Spoiler
Show
If Kalir agrees to the race, I figure I'll let you decide who wins. I believe ravens and Kalir have the same 40' fly speed, so it should be close even in game terms.

At home, she leads them back to the spot of woods where she usually stays, not far from her private glade. She shifts back into a human, catching her breath from the exercise and grinning ear to ear. She greets her faithful dinosaur as usual, and sets up for bed. She keeps conversation with the royal guard for a while, for once talking about more normal things than monsters and missing friends, before eventually falling asleep somewhere in the middle of their conversation.

She's up early the next morning, as usual, and carries out her normal morning business of cleaning off the blood and smoke from the day before in her hidden grove. She's disturbed a bit into meditating by Camus' sending.
Will do. See you there.

She watches the overcast sky roll by and meditates on her spells. It seemed even mother nature was preparing Hamalthan for a storm today. Well, Daun could happily oblige. She feels her hair stir with the power of the skies as she prepares for today's fights. She turns to T'Nauri to give him the bad news. "Sorry big guy, you get another day off. It's going to be rainy anyway, you don't want to join..."

She returns to find Kalir under the gaze of a few other druids, ready to start swinging the ax. Red with embarrassment, she walks up to the raptoran and starts leading him away by the wrist.
"Why don't we do that... um, literally anywhere else, Kalir. Camus wants to meet up at his place before we head out."