Infirmary

"Oh god no. If I wanted her dead, I'd have done the deed ages ago. I very much wanted to keep her alive and even possibly happy."
Leap explains hastily, holding up her hands defensively at the implication. Even so, she can't help but stare at the chiseled muscle that Anchor uncovers by removing part of the jumpsuit. "But that's not to say my intentions are better, I suppose. Could be worse depending on how you view it." She admits, crossing her arms again. The IVs will be put into the alien without any issues either. Despite being an alien, her anatomy is very much human.

"If the full truth matters, then I was going to use her as a host mother for my young." She says plainly with a slight frown, deciding to stop beating around the bush. Man, first the cat and now her. But at least there'd be no more misconceptions about her purpose. "And to be even more truthful, I'm not sure she'd be enough. My breed of Drider is particularly unstable, and if I do not fulfill certain biological needs, it will quite literally eat holes in my brain and turn me into little more than a mindless man-eating monster. I'm a monster, sure, but I would very much prefer not to lose my sense of self and sanity. And without my sanity, instincts kick in. Very very terrifying instincts for those who run into me."