With a smile on his he asks the gorgon “What is so interesting my dear ?” As he wonders to him self is she a Psionic ? As he then with a very bold smile on his face asks. “My dear do you gamble? For if there is an adventures guild hall in this city ?”

As the sword maiden and cleric just rolling their eyes. As they both know what he was up to. With the mage face palming saying saying “Master I don't think she is into you. and I should apologies for my master. He is a scoundrel. And is a very powerful fighter and psionic. Just as I am a very powerful in the arcane arts. But at least he tries to make things, sporting. Something about he gets more pleasure knowing that defeat is a possibility. Desires I feel pity on for who every you will pick if you call him up on it as he will just dance around him and repeatably disarm him. making him look like a fool. Just so you know how dangerous my master is. On a scale of one to twenty. Your average medusa is a seven he is a twenty-five But your average pixie is a five or six. Or would you like me to repeat that statement in a zone of truth.”

Bloodraven looks at his companion. “You know my dear you are to honest for your own good. And that jealousy streak will get us all into more complications. The fact that we are new to the region and making friends has it’s advantages.”

Bloodraven looks at the snake heads with a looking like his about to preform a face palm saying. “Well that kind of takes the fun out of what I had in mind. Any other questions my dear."