So we've got the wand of shocking grasp, the +1 longsword, silver dagger, and masterwork handaxe. I've also already got the ring of protection on.

I think Justin and I are both just as likely to get good use out of the longsword, Lizuga could as well but isn't really a direct replacement for her lucerne hammer. Perfectly happy letting Lizuga take it if she wants it.

I think I'm most in need of the ring, and probably the best set to use the wand (though I need to pick up the Wand Wielder arcana at level 3 before using it with spell combat). So I will happily let anyone else take the longsword if they want it.
The handaxe would be good for Justin because it is light so can be used off-hand.
Dagger I don't see any direct use, but I'll go ahead and carry it in case we need a silver weapon for any reason.

I would like to pick up leather lamellar, I think we've got the gold for it (it is 60gp) but I doubt we can do a masterwork piece, but not totally sure what we have for money right now.
Adalbert could probably pick up a few special bolts for his crossbow, not sure what else he might need/want.