View Single Post

Thread: Hearthstone 23: The Evil League of EVIL

1. - Top - End - #280
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Hearthstone 23: The Evil League of EVIL

Perhaps, but it also indicates that you did indeed exaggerate. It shows four classes that the deck has a 65%+ win rate against, not everything except Control Warrior and Token Druid.

In addition, it's only showing those win rates by class, which is not especially useful unless the class has only one deck being played, and I'm not sure any do. Maybe Druid and Warlock with Token and Zoo respectively (is there anyone still playing new Handlock? I'm not sure), but for the rest I can think of at least two per class, often three - even the most fringe of the classes, Paladin, has Secret, Dragon, and Mech out there as options, even though few people are playing any of them.

I do see there's a "matchup" tab there, but apparently you can't view that without paying.

Edit: As a point of comparison, that site actually shows the most-played version of Control Warrior with four classes that it has a 70%+ win rate against, two more at 60%, and only two at under 50% (Hunter at 47%, and somehow other Warriors at 43%), arguably a better spread than it gives the Tempo Rogue you listed, yet it's Rogue, not Warrior, that is the most played class and commonly cited as the current top deck.
    Last edited by Zevox; 2019-05-20 at 09:11 PM.
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis