You take the cage to the smith to lock it. At your request, before the cage is locked, the smith takes some wire normally used to make chainmail and binds the quasit's arms, legs and wings together by some rather short pieces of riveted chain. Then he closes the cage and locks it with a riveted link of the same chain. You take the result to Turandarok Academy only to learn from it's head, Ilsoari Gandethus, that the academy does not deal with demons, does not have corresponding facilities, and that having a demon near the children is not something Ilsoari approves. The Academy is, despite it's loud name, just a general educational institution, not dedicated to complex planar and arcane matters. So, if you don't want to kill the quasit, who has not yet regained consciousness, you have to take it somewhere else. Like, Ilsoari says, to the best facility suited for it - the town's jail, which is just under town's garrison.

Anyway, having put the quasit somewhere (or what), you go to the town hall to meet with the mayor. The mayor is having a meeting with two other women, one of which Justin immediately recognises to be Shalelu Andosana, and the other no one of you readily recognizes. The mayor invites you to join.

"Shalelu is here with the news about the goblins, and Iris had expressed her intention to help with our recent and upcoming problems. Shalelu."

Shalelu nods.

"The mayor has told me of your work against the goblins - well done. I've dedicated the last several years of my life to keeping them from causing too much trouble around these parts, but they're tenacious and fecund little runts. Like weeds that bite. There are five major goblin tribes in the region, and, traditionally, they're pretty good at keeping each other in line with intertribal squabbles and the like. Yet from what I've been able to piece together, members of all five tribes were involved in the raid on Sandpoint. In any event, the fact that the five tribes are working together disturbs me. Goblin tribes don't get along unless they've got something big planned, and big plans require big bosses. I'm afraid that someone's moved in on the goblins and organized them. And judging by these recent raids, what they're organizing seems like bad news for all of us."

Spoiler
Show
2 gp smithing services to chain the quasit. You are welcome to introduce yourselves, report your findings, ask questions etc.