Ryall gazes at the crowd wearily, punch glass in her hand. To say that she was out of her element would be an understatement; she never really felt at home at social functions like this, and unlike Gabriel, she couldn't be bothered to present a facade of interest. Most of her responses were monosyllabic, at least when she bothered to respond at all. To her credit, she did at least show up somewhat presentable; wearing a freshly ironed dress uniform and her unruly mop of neck-length hair as neatly brushed as she could.

Up until now, Ryall mainly stood at one of the tables, occasionally taking a sip from her glass. She barely made an effort to hold a conversation with anyone; the most she did was making small talk with the GoL representative about the efficacy of the Progressive weaponry she's currently testing, and a curt nod of acknowledgement at Liza when she passed her by. She's starting to get bored, however, and thus she started to look for anything -anything- that might be of interest to her.

There's Envy, gorging themselves on snacks after terribly fumbling a dance move. There's Liza, currently in conversation with Lieutenant Commander Kuznetsov. There's Carmen being Carmen. And- oh. [/I]That's[/I] interesting.

Jacob Cole, that pathetic waste of skin in the vague shape of a humanoid being, is currently laying his moves at Xiren. And, despite just about everything abut him, she seemed to actually accept his offer of dancing. After letting out an audible groan at this, Ryall began to think. This could be a chance to humiliate Jacob and make him feel like the idiot he is, and I'm not going to let that chance slip by. Besides, Xiren is *way* too hot to be seen with him- wait. Where did that thought come from?

Shrugging that unwanted stray thought off, Ryall takes another glass of punch with her and promptly marches towards Xiren and Jacob, stopping right in front of them. Glaring at Xiren's would-be dance partner, she said: <"Oi, playboy. You do know you're about to dance with my date, right?">