1. - Top - End - #132
    Barbarian in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Default Re: Please sell me on why I'd want to ever play a bard, when they seem so weak...

Quote Originally Posted by samcifer View Post
    Yeah, I'm almost tempted to take Eldritch Spear for 300ft reach on EB and just snipe from as far away as I can as most battles have taken place outdoors just to avoid being attacked. 19 AC with 67 HP just doesn't seem enough in this campaign. I'm tempted to take Toughness at Bard 8 just to give myself a chance of not being one-shot-ed.

Rather take Inspiring Leader. It's much much better; both for you and for your team mates.
    Last edited by Skylivedk; 2019-05-26 at 07:44 AM.
    I might attack your points aggressively: nothing personal. If I call out a fallacy in your argumentation, it doesn't mean I think you are arguing in bad faith. I invite you to call out if I somehow fail to live by the Twelve Virtues of Rationality.

My favourite D&D session had 3 dice rolls. I'm currently curious to any system that has a higher amount of choices in and out of combat than 5e from the beginning of the game; especially for non-spellcasters. Please PM any recommendations.