Quote Originally Posted by Necroticplague View Post
Hello there. Been toying with a concept for a monk: essentially, a focused user of something vaguely resembling an over-the-top version of judo. My current plan is to go Centered Breath, look for every method to improve the amount I can slide around enemies, then use Lion's Den to produce damage by moving all my enemies in a circle around me.

The problem being, the damage from Lion's Den is hard to boost, at least the 'damage per square slid' portion. A big part of this comes from the fact that, while it is doing damage with an implement attack power, it's not a damage roll (instead being flat), so normal damage boosts can't help it.

Does anyone know of a way to fix this issue? As of yet, I know of the good old Werewolf+Claw Gloves cheese, but I'd rather not rely on something so blatantly abusive (and requiring Dragon mag to boot).
Um...You can make it into a striker-esque power with WereX+Claw Gloves or typing damage+adding vulnerability to that damage(Radiant Fist, Serifal Feywarden, etc...). You can increase targeting via Starblade Flurry and Unseen Hand and a couple of other ways.

But the damage ping of Lion's Den is going to be limited to just once a turn on a single enemy. You can't apply it to multiple ones, even if you slide multiple opponents around you.