1. - Top - End - #180
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Episode II: The Gathering Storm IC Thread 3

Zoccom:

Jas pulls the trigger and ends Jenos. Felton at first looks like he’s going to try and shoot the kid but he just drops the cryogun instead. He’s not looking too good either and probably won’t last much longer in the Force whirlwind.

Jas puts his hands up.

“Jenos was nuts, I wanna join up with you guys,” he said.

“Hey, what’s going on out there! Someone untie me!” Ray said.

Coruscant:

You hire a taxi to take you to the emperor hotel (total taxi fare plus business center rental is 45 credits).

The emperor hotel is in fact a very nice hotel. The platform is high above the cityscape, and the tower stretches up into the sky, one of the tallest in the city sector. The valet opens the door for you, and a greeter wearing a crisp red hotel uniform greets you at the entrance.
    “Welcome to the Emperor Hotel,” he said, tipping his cap and holding the door open for you. The lobby is opulent, with thick carpeting, antique wood show furniture, marble fountains, and glowing chandeliers. It is also massive and high ceilinged. A holodisplay showcasing the various amenities of the hotel cycles through a loop in the center of the lobby. A few well heeled guests wander about or have quiet conversations while staff move about with travel bags on (gold?) plated hoversleds. You know Anfopor was here just 20 minutes ago. You can check the business center, the restaurants, the atrium, the althletic floor, the function rooms, the promenade, or stick around in the lobby to see if he shows.
    Last edited by Thundercracker; 2019-06-04 at 12:46 AM.
    TC for short

"I like the sense of chaos this game provides. OOC, I like that I cannot know every available avenue, but that I can pursue whatever avenue I so choose. IC, I like that what I am doing has consequences. It's very very real." --Noedig