Quote Originally Posted by Stormwolf69 View Post
OCC No just keeps forgetting to note down that he did it.

Looking at Hence As Bloodraven finishing out the Paperwork. (with a thumbprint) saying. "That would be Devils and some demons."

OCC: I think I will try and give the four main Followers more personality at a later time. or when I can find a better opportunity for some more character-driven humour.
"Right, with that we just need to write your own papers displaying right of transit within the city." states a pleased Hernce before turning to the medusa. "Rux, can you finish up with the others"?

"That should be fine." replies the medusa, Rux apparently, even if that sounds more a shorthand than her given name.

"Right, miss" said medusa states while facing your swordmaiden "take the seat please".

While the two of them talk Hernce directs you away from the desk to stand by where he is at the other desk in the corner filling your name into a card-like object. It is not long until it is finished and handed to you. It is almost like cardboard in texture but glossy in appearance, almost like some modern earth-based polymer than what would bee expected of a fantasy setting.

While you wait for your swordmaiden to finish Hernce fills you in on a few more legal specifications.
"As you seem new to things down here I'll remind you on what this little paper means. First you are free to enter ad leave the city as you please, just show the card to the guards. While within our walls you are held to our laws but should find no issue, just avoid making a problem of yourself and you will be fine. There are only really three matters of significance to note. First someone with a travellers pass, such as yourself, are required to assist the cities efforts at defending ourselves should the attack happen while you are within our walls. Failure to attend muster is a crime but those who fight are monetarily compensated and will have healers and lodgings provided for any resulting injury. More important is that you are limited in engaging in transactions worth over then thousand glit, although multiple travellers can combine this limit for shared purchases. Second you are barred from formal emplacement that extend beyond fifteen cycles or one commission, whichever is appropriate. The type of pass you possess any be changed should you qualify for it. Do you understand"?