Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
I'm apparently very good at argumentative agreement.
I've noticed, based on other threads. Which... I mean, there are worse things to be. Of all the problems in the world, I don't think that "agreeing too strongly" is that bad.

You, my friend, need to watch more Futurama. Greatest show ever made. Though they do have a fairly subtle running gag about French being a dead language, so I understand if you object to it.
Oh, man, I love Futurama, or, at the very least, the pre-(first?-)cancellation seasons. Didn't really get as much into the later ones. Admittedly, it may be in part because of the sci-fi veneer, which I'm a sucker for, but, I very much found myself laughing throughout all-
It takes several episodes to really find its footing, but once it does, it's fantastic. Just incredibly clever, I cannot speak highly enough of it. If you do decide to try again, let me know before you hit The Luck of the Fryrish, Jurassic Bark, and Game of Tones. Or your real-life friends. You may need a shoulder to cry on.
-how dare you.
(Jurassic Bark admittedly never really resonated as much with me, but, maaaaan, Luck of the Fryish brings on The Iron Giant levels of emotion.)