Quote Originally Posted by Recaiden View Post
"You've done well so far. Here, have a biscuit." It should help after losing that bit of blood.

Anchor is busy for a moment writing labels and measurements, sealing samples.
"You should stay nearby. I'll definitely need to get a closer look, I mean, and it'll take time to run all the tests. But I do need to think about all the patients." she waves to the prisoner.

"And there's one more part to the check-up." The doctor gets out another stethoscope-like device and presses it to Leap's temple, to check her emotions and general mental functioning. Is she in an okay way? This all seems pretty stressful. Kidnapping, crash-landing, fighting, imminent losing your mind...
Infirmary

Leap nibbles on the biscuit before pausing to allow Anchor to finish her checkup. Leap is amazingly calm and nearly emotionless. It wouldn't be hard to justify calling her a sociopath if she felt so cool despite everything going on. There's a bit of anxiety but not much, as well as a general background filled with simmering desire and pent up stress, but nothing like a person in her situation should feel. "...Funny, I didn't think I had a heart up there." She quips, wondering what the stethoscope thing was for.