Spoiler: Sorry for the delay
Show
Was on a trip for my birthday weekend! We did an escape room and went to the aquarium!! I saw my favorite kind of shark, it was so little and cute!

Kane spends a while looking out the window, unable to really make out anything much... but it doesn't take someone super observant to notice, after a while, that something is wrong. It takes a moment, but Kane realizes what's wrong - the stars, the nebulae, the planets around them, nothing was moving. They were not adrift in space - they were literally at a standstill.

Right as the Samsaran notices this, however, everything changes. Lavendi opens her mouth to speak - but what she says never comes out, instead replaced by a startled shriek as gravity suddenly takes hold out of nowhere. Their ship begins to plummet, and through the window, a sun suddenly appears in front of them, as if they have ripped suddenly through some black curtain of space and dropped right into a solar system. Below them - a planet covered in mossy green. They've found Ceres - and they are plummeting into its atmosphere at hull-shattering speed. The hull of the ship creaks and groans and - terrifyingly - bends, breaks, as they make entry into the lower atmosphere. Everything is searing hot, for a moment, and then, everything goes dark when they hit the ground. Unconsciousness takes over.

When Kane awakens, he is laying in the wreckage of the ship. The bridge appears mostly intact. Lavendi and Colata are still strapped into their chairs, unconscious, wounded. The back half of the ship - where Brutus, Titus, and Sirin were - is nowhere in sight. The wreckage is smoking, but nothing is immediately ablaze. And, at least, they survived.

Spoiler: Condition
Show
Congratulations, you, Colata, and Lavendi are now at exactly 0 HP!