1. - Top - End - #809
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Fate/Grand Order III - Protecc those Smiles

Quote Originally Posted by nightwyrm View Post
    Added you. Name's nightwyrm.
    Thanks!

Fill out your Support List with CEs. It makes ppl more likely to add you and gets you more Friend Points (FPs).
    To make sure I understand correctly: You're saying I should make sure there's a Craft Essence on every one of my available support heroes? That makes sense - what kind of CE's should I put there?

Speaking of FPs, since you just started, roll all your FPs in the FP gacha to quickly enlarge your pool of free servants and CEs and don't forget the free FP roll we get each day.
    You're referring to the 10x Friend Point summon we get every day, right? I'm pretty sure you are, but all the abbreviations and terms people use in this game are proving difficult for me to pick up, so I don't want to assume.

If I've interpreted you right, I am doing that. I haven't built a lot of the easy to get Servants yet, and the game likes to give me the same few classes over and over again, but I'm trying to build at least somewhat evenly.

I don't know how far you've progressed along this event, but try very hard to get Kintoki, all his ascension mats and copies. He's one of the best Riders in the game and he won't come back.
    I've managed to get him and bought a 2nd copy to raise his Noble Phantasm to rank 2. I wasn't able to get enough Roll of Brocade to buy a 3rd, but I'm hoping to get enough Oni Wicker Baskets to buy another.

If I should have to choose between buying another Golden Sumo CE or another Kintoki, which would you recommend?
    Last edited by Velaryon; 2019-06-18 at 12:12 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2D8HP View Post
    Work is the scourge of the gaming classes!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    Neither Evershifting List of Perfectly Prepared Spells nor Grounds to Howl at the DM If I Ever Lose is actually a wizard class feature.