Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
[Sagittarius Towers]

So Dena's transformation wasn't willing either. Good to know.

Reinholdt clears his throat, a gentle blush glowing upon his cheeks. "I'm sure I don't know what you mean," Rein protests meekly. "We should just watch a movie or something. Although, hmmmm... Now that you mention it,"

Is he warming up to the idea? "Maybe you know someone who can help me with a problem of my own. Or a friend of mine's rather. I know this drider who is suffering from a genetic defect. Uhh... Long story short, her brain will suffer from massive degeneration unless she ummm... breeds. I promised to ask around for anyone who might be willing to step into that role. Would you happen to know anyone in your little black book that may be interested?"
[Sagittarius Towers]

"That... that can't be a real thing. Right? You're messing with me," Fettina stares at him agoggle for a second and then erupts in laughter. "...I-I mean. I know some freaks, for sure. Not like, freaks in a bad way. I'm a freak. But that's a little far even for me..." Fettina mostly understands what a drider is. Hanging around monsters too much will do that. "I can check around. Sure."

[Cantie's Visit]

Fettina invites Cantata over for a brief visit. Apparently she has something she needs to discuss... something serious! And when she arrives, Fettina is waiting on her couch. "Cantie, baby," she says, just looking up, "I need to hire you for a job."