Quote Originally Posted by nightwyrm View Post
Hmm....it depends, how far up are you on the damage ladder? How many of Kintoki's ascension items do you have? An NP5 Kintoki that's stuck at low levels would still not be useful. How many Golden Sumo do you currently have?

Are you farming the stages efficiently? You'll want to farm Coral at Mountain Trails, Brocade at Tower and Baskets at Hot Spring. Find a friend who's got a CE that gives bonus drops to that particular currency when you farm those 3 stages.

Or if you need to farm all three currencies, you can do it at the Cave or Summit. They're a bit more efficient if you want all 3 currencies but if you're only aiming for one or two, then the sole currency stages are better.
I've obtained three of those golden lighters and am reasonably close to a fourth. Right now my Kintoki is at NP level 2.

I've been able to get 2 Golden Sumo, which I combined because I don't have enough points in my party to equip them both.

I actually struggle to complete most of the stages. I've been doing the raids at level 40 because I can generally do those with a good support, but a lot of the stages are level 60 which I am not strong enough to do.